Friday, May 1

Doctor Doctor

Doctor Doctor I feel like a racehorse.
Take one of these every 4 laps !
Doctor Doctor I keep thinking I'm a caterpillar 
Don't worry you'll soon change !
Doctor, Doctor I feel like a dog !
Sit !
Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking I'm a dog.
Sit on the couch and we will talk about it.
But I'm not allowed up on the couch!
Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking I'm a frog
What's wrong with that 
I think I'm going to croak

Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking I'm a mosquito
Go away, sucker !

Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking I'm a nit 
Will you get out of my hair !
Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking I'm a snake about to shed it's skin
Why don't you go behind the screen and slip into something more comfortable then !
Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking I'm a spider
What a web of lies !
Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking I'm a woodworm 
How boring for you !

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Awesome! I should visit this blog a bit more. Leave a comment on mine then I don't forget the URL. =)

    - Lora

    ReplyDelete