Saturday, May 2

Bobby Knight in Heaven

Bobby Knight, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded IU flag in the window. “This house is yours for eternity, Bobby,” said God. “This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here.”

Bobby felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three-story mansion with a black and gold sidewalk, 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Purdue flag and, in every window, a Boilermaker logo.

Bobby looked at God and said “God, I’m not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach, I won 3 NCAA titles, 600+ games and I even went to the hall of fame. Sowhy does Gene Keady get a better house than me?”

God chuckled, and said “Bobby, that’s not Gene Keady’s house, it’s mine!”


No comments:

Post a Comment