Thursday, May 7

Scotch & Water

An old woman is in the bar of a cruise ship and she asks the bartender for a  scotch and two drops
 of water.  As the bartender gives her a drink she says, "It's my birthday today and  I'm on the cruise 
to celebrate my 80th birthday."  The bartender says, "Well, since it's your birthday I'll buy you a drink. 
 In fact I'll take care of this one for you."  As the woman finishes her drink a woman to her right says, 
"I guess I should  buy you a drink too."  The 80 year-old woman says, "Alright. Bartender I want a 
scotch and two drops  of water."  "Alright" says the bartender.  As she finishes her drink, the man to
 her left says, "Since I'm the only one  around you that hasn't bought you a drink I guess I might as
 well buy you one  too."  The old woman says, "Alright, bartender I want a scotch and two drops  
of water."  "Comin' right up" the bartender says.  As he gives her the drink he says, "Ma'am I'm 
dying of curiosity. Why the  scotch and only two drops of water?"  The woman replies, "Sonny, 
you learn that when you're my age, you can hold  your liquor but you sure can't hold your water!"      

No comments:

Post a Comment