Wednesday, May 6

LITTLE JOHNNY TAKES IT ALL OFF

Little Johnny comes home from school with a note from his teacher,  indicating that "Johnny seems to be having some difficulty with the  differences between boys and girls.  Could you please sit down and have a talk with Johnny about this." 

So Little Johnny's mother takes him by the hand, upstairs to her  bedroom, and closes the door. 

"First, Johnny, I want you to take off my blouse..." 

So he unbuttons her blouse and takes it off. 

"Take off my skirt..." 

Little Johnny takes off her skirt. 

"Take off my bra." 

He takes off her bra.

"Now, Johnny, please take off my panties."

When Little Johnny is finally done taking off the clothes, she says, "Johnny, Please don't wear any of my clothes to school any more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment