Wednesday, May 20

Exercise jokes 4

The doctor said, "Walking is healthier than driving." I said, "When was the last time you saw a mailman who looked healthier than a truck driver?"


I gave up exercising. I can't stand the noise.


I bought a rowing machine, but I haven't used it yet. I haven't been able to tear the carton open.


My approach to exercise is casual. I enrolled in a correspondence course at the health spa.


I get all the exercise I need these days just by bending down to pick up those blank subscription cards that fall out of magazines.


I did forty laps this afternoon. I ate in a revolving restaurant.


A woman was hit by a truck. In her dying breath, she was heard to say, "Thank goodness. No more aerobics."


How can one believe in survival of the fittest when you look at some of the people running around in jogging shorts?


I asked the instructor at the health club what I could do for my body, and he said, "Schedule it for demolition."


I owe my athletic physique to my wife and clean living. "Clean the car...clean the attic...clean the garage. "


I prefer sit-ups to jumping jacks. At least I get to lie down after each one.


I exercise religiously. I do one sit-up and then I say, "Amen!"


No comments:

Post a Comment