Wednesday, May 20

Exercise jokes 1

His idea of exercise is to sit in the tub, pull the plug, and fight the current.


I've been working out every day this week. My TV remote is broken, and getting up out of the chair 50 times a night is really tough.


The first machine the health club put me on was the respirator.


I enjoy long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me.


Exercise must be good for you. My wife's tongue has never been sick a day in her life.


My wife was forced to quit her aerobics class because she broke a toe. Unfortunately, it wasn't hers.


My idea of exercise is ripping the wrapper off a Tastykake.


I joined an aerobics class for overweight men. We meet in the church basement. Well, actually we were on the first floor when we started last week.


I have a new incentive to do sit-ups. I put M&M's between my toes.


He's into heavy lifting. He carries his lunch to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment